Let me share with you some easy and simple tips that will help you to lose weight.
1) Control your portions. A serving size of meat and fish for example, should be about the size of a deck of cards and a serving of everything else should fit in the palm of your hand.
2) Listen to your body and don’t continue to eat it you feel satisfied already, sometimes it’s ok to leave food on your plate.
3) Don’t try to lose weight too fast. Gradual weight loss will have lasting results.
4) Learn which foods are healthy and which ones aren’t diet friendly.
5) To lose weight – avoid processed white bread, opt for whole grain bread instead. Only this one change can help you to make a big difference in the process of becoming slimmer.
6) Make sure you eat plenty of fiber, it’s essential for your digestive system, for boosting your metabolism and for natural detox of your body.
7) Drink plenty of water every day. Try drinking a glass of water 20 minutes before eating.
8) Never bring home any junk food.
9) Avoid emotional eating, it only leads to feeling bad afterwards.
10) Create a meal schedule, write down the exact time of your meals and snacks and stick to it.
11) Find a friend who has the same goal – lose weight. Like this you both will stay on track.
12) Dance often. Not only this will help you to lose weight, but also to fight stress and put you in a great mood.
13) Never eat in front of a TV or computer.
14) Eat slowly, focus on what you eat, look at food, chew each piece for about 10 times.
15) Get a proper amount of sleep each night, it can be from 7 to 9 hours.
16) Stick a picture of your dream body on your fridge and get inspired. Each time you will reach for food, you will remember your goals.
17) Buy a weight loss book or magazine and get some motivation out of there.
18) Every day eat plenty of salads without traditional dressings every day. Dress them with just olive oil, vinegar or lemon juice.
19) Never skip meals in order to lose weight. Don’t starve yourself, because when our body is in starvation mode, it reserves the very same fat we are trying to burn.
20) Allow yourself to indulge in a treat from time to time.
21) Eat 5 smaller meals a day, rather than 3 big ones, it will boost your metabolism and help you to lose weight. It will mean to eat every 3 hours.
22) Always carry a healthy snack with you, it can be an apple, grapes or some berries. Like this when you’ll have an urge to snack, you won’t be prompted to a junk-food vending machine.
23) Avoid any kind of soda or canned juices, all of it contains plenty of sugar! Drink water instead.
24) To melt that weight away walk every day, always take the stairs and if you can – ride a bike instead of taking the car.
25) Learn to breath deeply and slowly – take a deep breath, hold it for a few seconds, breath out slowly. Oxygen circulating throughout your body will help you burn fat.
26) Never get upset if you slip up from your diet plan. Encourage and motivate yourself instead.
27) When you desire to have serious changes in your life (weight loss can be one of them) – avoid negativity by all means.
28) Let go of stress, be positive, surround yourself with positive people and experiences, it will help yo to lose weight with our pressure.
29) Track your weight- loss success with “before-after” pictures.
30) Buy good sport’s clothes that will motivate and inspire you.
31) Reward yourself for your progress. When you lost couple of pounds, go and buy yourself a present – lipstick, lovely dress or even flowers. These little things can help you to keep on going and stay on tack.
32) Visualise yourself already thin, having your dream body. If you can dream it – you can do it!
33) Fall in love to lose weight. If you are single at the moment, start looking around and anticipate meeting the right person. This can change your attitude and will motivate you to take good care of yourself and stay in great shape.
34) Kiss to lose weight. Yes! This works! Not only it makes you feel happier, kissing is also a pleasant and easy way to burn calories. It can burn 6 calories per minute! 🙂
35) Love and accept yourself completely. It will help you not only to lose weight, but also improve your life.
I hope you found these tips useful. What are your favourite secrets of looking weight.
Please, share your thoughts with me in the comment’s section.
Stay happy and healthy!