Today, lets talk about simple and easy ways to lose weight fast.
Weight loss journey doesn’t seem simple for many people. All this happens because we want changes to be quick, we want it all here and now, but instead of at once, radically shifting all your eating habits and exercising routine, let’s find some simple small steps that you can implement daily to finally achieve the desired figure:
1) Walk for 40 minutes a day. Walking doesn’t seem to be difficult and can be included into out every day life very easily, if we just, instead of hopping in the car, walk couple of extra miles. Why 40 minutes and not 25 minutes? Well, certain researches show that exercising or walking beyond 30 minutes can not only prevent weight gain, but also help burn fat and, therefore, help lose weight. This insignificant change in our daily life can result in losing extra 30 pounds a year, without even changing the way you currently eat.
2) Eat 6 meals a day instead of 3 usual big meals, this way, you will feel less hungry and will boost your metabolism, which will result in “easy and natural” weight loss. Some studies show that, if you start eating this way, not only your stomach will become smaller, so that you will be satisfied with less food, but also your body will release less insulin, which will keep blood sugar steady and you will feel less hungry.
3) Cut down the amount of high-calorie foods…and I’m not talking about depriving yourself of your favorite chips, chocolate or cakes, because depriving yourself completely from the things you like demands really strong will and can result in “emotional or rebellious eating”. My point here is that you need to “treat” yourself from time to time; but when you want some ice-cream, for example, put a spoonful of it into the bowl of fresh fruits, or if you love cheese, add some of it into the plate filled with salad and fresh vegetables. Like this you will balance the food you eat and you figure will say “thank you”.
4) Avoid sugary drinks. Make water your primary drink throughout the whole day. Not only soft drinks are loaded with sugar and calories, but also, soft drinks don’t trigger the sense of fullness, they “provoke” hunger instead. It’s alright to drink coffee or fresh juice in the morning, but then, throughout the rest of the day – focus on water. There are not enough words that can describe how great water is for your body and how much goodness it can bring to your system.
5) Brush your teeth after your meals, or if you eat 6 meals a day, brush teeth 3 times a day, especially after dinner; this will be a clear “signal” to your body and brain that the eating time is over and fresh, minty sent in your mouth will prevent you from going to kitchen and getting additional “bite”.
6) One of the easy ways to lose weight is – make it a habit to dress up beautifully, especially if you go out to dinner with your friends of family; this way, you will get many compliments and will be encouraged in your quest to be in better shape. Baggy clothes can place you into the dangerous place of oblivion in regards to what and how much you eat.
7) Healthy snacks. Discover some healthy snacks that you enjoy the most and keep them in your purse in case you are hungry. Actually, fruits are the best snacks for anyone who desires to eat healthy and be in great shape. For example, good snacks and healthy foods to lose weight fast are: strawberries, cherries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, apples, pears, grapes, apricots, peaches, figs…they are packed with vitamins and antioxidants.
Bananas, dry fruits and nuts are also nutritionally dense and filling. All this healthy snacks are a power house of energy and can be very handy when you are on the go. Forgot to mention the low fat yogurt, which is also a very healthy snack, because the calcium in low fat diary foods boosts the breakdown of fat in the body.
8) Eat the most of your calories before noon, because you will have the whole day ahead of you to burn them. Also, studies have shown that if you eat healthy “good” breakfast – you will be less hungry and eat less food in the evening.
9) Serve yourself less food (or smaller portions) and you will eat less, it’s that simple! Cut down the size of your portions and order smaller versions of food while eating out. If you are ordering a sandwich – get a smaller one, the same goes for small popcorn, small salad and small smoothy. Studies have shown that we tend to eat what’s in front of us, even if we could be full with less. Most people, actually, eat far far mote than their bodies need. So, if we consciously start to control the size and “prepare” our portions, we can easily and quickly lose weight with no effort. You can also downsize your dinner plates, glasses and mugs, so that less food and liquid will enter your plate and, therefore, you will eat less.
10) Always eat slowly. Great French eating culture – habit of eating slowly, enjoying every bite, talking with the partner and sipping water or wine while eating, results in the fact that French people are, usually, always in great shape and are very rarely overweight. Because while you eat your brain gets the signals of fullness only in about 20 minutes from when you started your meal.
I hope you found it useful and that you can implement some of these easy ways to lose weight into your daily life. Please, feel free to share your own tips on how to lose weight quickly and easily in the comment’s section.
Stay beautiful and love yourself!