If you want to live happy and fulfilled life and, if you want to build up beautiful and harmonious relationship with your partner, you need to learn to love yourself. When we were children we used to receive big portions of unconditional love from our parents (especially, from our mum) and this, for the simple fact of our existence. When we grow up, we start searching the same kind of love in our partner and, if something goes wrong in the relationship, we tend to get sad and, even, depressed…
Actually, no man wants to become a depression and low self esteem remedy! The only person who is responsible for your mood and happiness is you. Moreover, ladies who are happy, joyful and positive attract the opposite gender a lot easier, than those who are constantly mourning…Therefore, if he didn’t call or didn’t write, it doesn’t mean that the world is over. You need to learn to nourish yourself with love and happiness and then, only, you will be able to make your partner happy.
When I mention the term “self love”, I don’t mean narcissistic attitude and arrogance, I mean kind and respectful attitude toward yourself, as well as healthy self love and self esteem. Treat yourself with kindness and you will notice how easy it is to treat kindly other people. Jesus Christ (in the Bible) shared with us one of the greatest secrets of harmonious relationships…and the secret is to love your neighbor, as (you love) yourself .
Therefore, learn to love yourself. Learn to treat yourself kindly and nourish your inner being with happy feelings, it will transform your life for better and will help you to become more joyous, peaceful, positive and happy; your relationships with other people, also, will become a lot more fulfilling and easy.
Here are some good reasons why learning to love yourself is important:
1) Loving yourself will help boost your self confidence, self worth and self esteem.
2) Self love will help you to feel happier; this positive energy will attract more of positive events into your life, because happier you equals happier life!
3) Loving yourself will empower you with strong belief in your capacities, talents and abilities. It will boost your creativity.
4) Self love will give you better mood and will fill your life with joy. With the source of love inside you – you will feel great and more positive most of the time.
5) Loving yourself will enhance your beauty (because you will feel happier)…There are many self love quotes that confirm this, here is one by Audrey Hepburn: ” I believe that happy girls are the prettiest…”
6) Self love will help you to be more tolerant to other people’s mistakes; it will help you to be less irritable.
7) Loving yourself will attract more luck into your life.
“You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” ~Buddha
Feel free to read 12 TIPS ON HOW TO LOVE YOURSELF (BEFORE YOU CAN START LOVING SOMEONE ELSE) here.
Do you think that self love is important? Share your thoughts in the comments’ section below.
Stay beautiful, love yourself and be happy!