Today, let’s talk about some fun tips and ideas on how to be creative, stay motivated and be inspired. Let’s begin:
1) Cultivate positive mental attitude.
2) Read books, explore magazines, use google.
3) Write down your goals and keep them visible.
4) Do what you love, do things that make you happy, do it often.
5) Make a schedule, plan things out.
6) Make your working space inspiring. Clean it up.
7) Brainstorm. Ask questions and search for answers.
8) Explore new places.
10) Listen to new inspirational music.
11) Sleep, nap, take breaks.
12) Spend time contemplating nature, let it inspire you.
13) Step out of your comfort zone.
14) Don’t forget to have fun.
15) Carry a notebook with you everywhere and write down new ideas.
16) Drink your favorite tea or coffee.
17) Don’t conform, break rules, do things your own way.
18) Meet new people, make new friends.
19) Practice and strive for excellence – eventually, you will be successful.
20) Find a new hobby.
21) Stop criticizing yourself and others.
22) Do yoga.
23) Allow your personality to shine, dare to be different.
24) Count your blessings, be grateful.
25) Express yourself freely.
26) Play and work hard at the same time.
27) Believe in yourself.
28) Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Learn from them.
29) Ignore discouraging voices.
30) Be kind.
31) Do some sport.
32) Travel more.
33) Listen to audiobooks.
34) Watch new movies.
35) Sit in the sunshine.
36) Get social. Go to museums, visit events.
40) Try new foods.
41) When feeling down – dance!
42) Part your hair differently.
43) Go to the library and explore random section.
44) Wear colorful clothes.
45) Meditate. Relax.
47) Read inspirational quotes.
48) Go offline. Stop spending your life in front of a computer.
49) Surprise your loved ones.
I hope you’ve found these tips on how to improve creativity useful.
What are your tips on how to be creative, stay motivated and be inspired? Share your thoughts in the comment’s section below.