Our life is made of habits and, if we appropriate some good daily routines, we can significantly change and improve our life. Let’s talk about 26 useful tips that we can start practicing today, in order to make our life better:
1) Learn to go to sleep and wake up at one and the same time every day. This can add stability and good structure to your day and will help you wake up effortlessly and joyfully every morning.
2) Sleep no less than 8 hours a day, this way you will provide your body with good rest and you will feel more energetic and vibrant.
3) Drink, at least, 1500 ml of water every day. Water will help flash out toxins out of your system, your skin will be more clear, water will hydrate your body from the inside and boost your metabolism, so that you won’t struggle with excessive weight any more. You can set your watch to beep every 90 minutes to remind yourself to drink your glass of water. This habit can greatly improve your health and figure!
4) Write down (or think about) 10 things you are grateful for every morning. This tip will help set positive mood for the entire day!
5) Identify 3 actions that you can do everyday to improve your relationship with your significant other. For example, tell them “I love you” every morning when you wake up and before your go to sleep, go for a half an hour walk in the park together every day after dinner and hold hands or write some love notes and stick them in places where your partner will see them every day.
6) Eat, at least, 3 servings of fresh fruits, berries and veggies every day. Rich in vitamins and fiber, these treasures of nature will improve the way you look, will help boost your energy levels and provide you with good nutrients for the healthy and harmonious functioning of the body.
7) Exercise daily for at least 15 minutes. You will feel more energised and vibrant every day. I, personally, love doing Yoga’s “Sun salutation” exercise daily. It takes only 15 minutes a day, but makes a wonderful difference in the way I look and feel.
8) Think only about good things and focus on positive throughout the day. This way you will train yourself to be a natural optimist at all times; positive mental attitude will make your life happier and easier.
9) Jump for joy for 1 minute every morning. I learned this tip from Victoria Secret model Miranda Kerr. I tried it for myself and it’s just fabulous! Joyful morning jumps for only one minute will help you start your day on positive note effortlessly and easily.
10) When you catch yourself complaining about anything, stop right away and think about something positive. This tip will help you develop positive mental attitude and, as you know, positive thoughts produce positive results!
11) Pay attention to your posture while you sit and walk. Do some back strengthening exercises regularly. Good posture will help improve your mood and, even, self confidence, according to some researches. So, hold your head high, but never your nose!
12) Stay well groomed and dress beautifully at all times. We live only once, why to keep your pretty dress for some special occasion? Special occasion is the brand new, wonderful day that greets you behind your window!
13) Learn something new every day. This way you will tremendously enrich your life.
14) Smile often. Smile at strangers. There is no need to list all the benefits of smiling and positivity. Everyone knows that smiling can greatly improve your life and boost your feeling of happiness. Therefore, let’s consciously practice smiling every day!
15) Read, at least, 15 pages a day. It’s not that difficult! This way, in one year you will be able to effortlessly read about 30 books.
16) Do one kind thing to someone every day, small or big. It will make your and their day/life brighter.
17) Completely eliminate junk food from your life, because your body can’t receive anything beneficial from this processed type of food. Your system needs to work hard to get rid of consequences of eating processed food, therefore, avoid.
18) There is a fine line between being honest and being rude. Be aware of it.
19) Identify activities that make you waste your precious time every day and consciously limit the time you spend doing them. (For example, browsing Facebook, watching meaningless TV shows, checking your emails 10 times a day, etc.)
20) Associate with people that you admire and want to be like, this way, you will grow.
21) Learn 5 new foreign words every day, like this you will be able to learn almost 2000 new words in 1 year.
22) Tell kind words and compliments to other people, do it often, this way you will make friends effortlessly and easily.
23) Eliminate swearing words from your vocabulary. Class and vulgar language can’t get married. Let only good words come out of your beautiful mouth. Always remember to say “please” and “thank you”.
24) Never compare yourself to anyone. Stay yourself and create beauty in your own life.
25) Shy away from gossip, try to avoid talking bad things about other people behind their back.
26) Let attitude of gratitude be yours at all times.
I hope you found it useful. Please feel free to share your own tips on how to improve your life in the comment’s section below.
Stay happy and beautiful!