In this topic we won’t talk about impressing people by the expensive car you drive, big house you live in or pretty clothes you wear, we will talk about things above physical, things that will attract people to you, will help you to be a better person and impress everyone around you in a good way:
1) Be polite. Remember to say those “magic” words “please” and “thank you”. These two simple phrases can make tremendous difference in the way you communicate and in the way you make other people feel.
2) Call people by their names. There is no sweeter sound for anyone than their own name, so try to remember names of people you encounter and use their names in your communication. They will love it!
3) Be faithful to your partner. Strong, meaningful and beautiful relationships inspire all people, but only one lie can break even solid, long-built fairy tale in a matter of seconds. We can see many examples of it in the entertainment industry, Ronan Keating, Tiger Wood, and many others were inspiration and heroes of many, they had an “example” of happy family life, till they made only one unrepairable mistake which they regretted bitterly. So, fidelity to your significant other is a great foundation for everything you do and for living happy and fulfilled life.
4) Be positive and smile often. Smile can break the ice of the most difficult communication and positive outlook on life is contagious, people are usually attracted and inspired by happy and positive personalities. Try to see the bottle half full and your life will flow into positive direction.
5) Be clear in your communication, be easy to understand. People are impressed by great speakers and communicators who can express ideas clearly, who can explain exactly what they want. It can be very hard to build a strong and good relationship without clear and good communication, so we all need to lean this skill. Eye contact can also help to communicate efficiently – watch people in their eyes when you talk to them and you will see how much more easy your communication will become.
6) Don’t be late. Once I met a very successful businessman who taught me this lesson: he said that when somebody is late for a business meeting, for example, even if it’s only for 10 or 15 minutes, this business man automatically decides not to do any business with them, because he considers that being late means lacking respect toward the other person. We need to respect other people’s time the same way we value ours, so let’s be punctual.
7) Invest time, money and energy in yourself. Some wise men said “knowledge is power” and this saying is an absolute truth! The more we know – the more empowered and free we become! This is why, learn new things each day, read useful books, improve your knowledge and skills…what can you lose doing this? You can only win!
8) Do more and beyond of what you are asked for or you promised. Some people make promises and hardly accomplish any of those. Be the opposite. Be the person of your word and make it a habit to over-deliver, do more than you are asked. Like this you will get into a habit of bringing true value into the world and people are very attracted by this!
9) Be kind to people, respect all and help wherever you can. Not only this will bring you inner satisfaction and happiness, but also you will make great and positive impact on lives of other people.
10) Excel at anything you do. There is one person that I admire and she is doing exactly this – she makes the best of what she’s got and she excels at everything she does. Her name is Victoria Beckham. Probably, not everyone loves everything about her, but one thing is certain – she is a true “perfectionist” in a good way, and I am inspired by the way she lives her life. She pushes it all to the highest level of her capacity, starting with her being a singer in one of the most successful music bands of her time, to her fashion designer career, her beautiful family and the way she keeps her body in beautiful shape (even though she is the mum of four). So, the lesson is – excel at what you do and you will become a shining star on the sky of inspiration.
I hope you found some useful information and inspiration for yourself. Please, share your thoughts about your ways to impress and inspire other people in the comment’s section.