Positive thinking can bring significant positive changes into our life. No matter how hard your problems or situation might seem, it’s a lot more advantageous to have optimistic way of looking at it; we can see any failure as a stepping point to our success! Today, let me share with you some motivational and powerful quotes to live by, let’s begin:
1) Often, people get discouraged from pursuing their dreams, they settle with the “second best” and forget their true passion. This quote expresses the fact that your “right” time never passes, as long as you live on this planet: “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
2) Here is another quote from a dream-chaser and a dream-maker who knows what he is talking about: “All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
3) Procrastination is one of the worst enemies of our goals, it can prevent our desires from coming to pass and discourage our attempts of being who we aught to be. The next quote, made by amazing “mind”, can become an easy cure to our procrastination: “Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today.” – Benjamin Franklin
4) Let’s never forget those skills that we used to have while we were children – the skill and drive to dream and imagine. One of the greatest minds of all times mentioned it in one of his inspirational quotes: “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” – Albert Einstein
5) Here is the truly right way to look at our failures – let’s just see them as the building blocks of our success, as one of the greatest achievers did: “I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
6) Let’s always chose love instead of vengeance, acting and thinking kindly we will always win, otherwise the whole of “our world” could be in trouble: ”An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.” – M.K. Gandhi
7) It’s important to prepare the way for success to land on our “territory”. For example, if you want to win a lottery, at least, you need to buy a ticket; if you want to find love – you need to get up, dress up and show up. In other words, we need to be determined when we want success in any area of our life. Let’s see what Milton Berle has to say about it: “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
8) Don’t be afraid to fail, because: “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
9) Here is the powerful quote to encourage you to be you, you and only you: “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
10) Let’s be positive by nature, then we will be able to see the whole world with completely different eyes: “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
I hope you found some useful and motivational thoughts in this article. Please, feel free to share your own inspirational quotes to live by in the comment’s section below.
Stay beautiful and be happy always!