Lip gloss is a beauty “must have” for every girl, we love to make our lips glossy and shiny with the help of this makeup friend. Today, I want to share with you some unconventional and unusual ways of using a clear lip gloss.
1) Use a clear lip gloss as a highlighter. Just dab a little bit of it with your finger under your brow bone, on your cupid’s bow and on your cheek bones to instantly achieve a glowing, fresh and dewy skin. (This tip is great for pictures, the effect might not last long.)
2) If you don’t have your usual styling products at hand, you can apply a transparent lipgloss lightly on the ends of your hair to make them more manageable.
3) If you make a ponytail and you have plenty of little baby hairs coming out, try to apply a tiny bit of transparent lipgloss on your old clean toothbrush and tame your baby hairs this way into submission. 🙂
4) If you don’t have your usual brow gel at hand, you can groom your eyebrows with your transparent lip gloss, to achieve seductive “wet brows” look.
5) You can create your own custom lip colour: just apply any colour of eyeshadow on your lips and then blend it with your clear lip gloss.
FOR EYES MAKEUP:
6) For artistic makeup and photo shoots you can play with your clear lip gloss and use it as an eyeshadow “primer”. Just apply a tiny bit of it on your eyelids prior applying your eyeshadow color. This way your eye makeup will look more intense, because the eyeshadow will easily stick to the lip gloss.
7) To create a makeup trend – “wet eyes look” try this: first, make a smoky eye makeup and then apply your clear lip gloss on top of it, right on your upper lid, you’ll get beautiful, seductive and glossy eye makeup. This makeup won’t last long, but it’s perfect for pictures!
8) Make an eyeliner, using your clear lip gloss and any color of eyeshadow: take a thin brush, dip it into your transparent lip gloss and draw a thin line along your lash line with it, and then add on top any eyeshadow you like, also with a thin brush. This way you can create bright line of any colour, as if you used a sophisticated eyeliner.
I hope you found it useful. Do you know some unconventional ways to use a clear lip gloss?
Please, share your thoughts with me in the comment’s section.