When you wear glasses – it already draws attention to your face and your eyes, this is why your makeup should be clean, defined and perfect. Let me share with you some makeup tips and tricks that will make you beautiful, attractive and cute glasses wearer:
1) If you wear eyeglasses and want to look elegant and fashionable – pop on your lips bold, bright and strong colour of your choose: red, bright pink or coral will do. You will notice how your face will instantly change and you will look extremely elegant without trying too hard. Moreover, if you wear thick framed glasses – the bold lipstick will balance your face.
2) Compliment your frames. Sometime it can be fun to match your eyeshadow colour to your frames, but if you don’t feel like doing it, try to compliment your frame’s colour with your makeup. For example, if your frames have warm undertone, use warm toned eyeshadow colour or lipstick. It will look harmonious and sophisticated.
3) Define your eyes with the help of mascara, eyeliner or eye pencil to balance your frames with your eyes. To avoid smudging against the glasses – use waterproof makeup.
4) If you have thick frames (which are now very fashionable) – then draw thick lines with your eyeliner.
Actually, the thicker framed eyeglasses – the thicker should be your eyeliner. This way, you will have balance.
5) Invest in great concealer. When you wear glasses your eye area becomes even more noticeable. Glasses can even amplify your dark circles, mimic lines and puffy bags, so take care to conceal well the area around your eyes, it will make your eyes look bright and fresh!
6) Highlight the area under your eyes. Try to apply a little bit of shimmery highlighter on the area under your eyes, it will instantly brighten up your look. (Be light handed using highlighter! Tiny amount will do!)
7) Make your eyebrows look fabulous! When you wear glasses brows become of great importance. Eyebrows help to frame your face, so create a great shape and trim them regularly. If you can’t do it yourself, I recommend to go to a professional.
8) Use an eyelash curler. It doesn’t matter weather you wear mascara or not, curling your lashes will instantly open up your eyes and make you look cute behind your eyewear. It also will prevent your lashes from being smashed up against your lenses.
9) Don’t apply eyeshadow beyond the frame line, it can create a messy and unharmonious look.
10) Don’t forget the blush. Weather your wear eyeglasses or not, you need to look fresh and pretty, therefore, blush is our best friend!
The important thing is that, depending on your prescription, some glasses will make your eyes appear bigger and some – smaller. You will need to adjust your makeup accordingly as well.
What are your favourite makeup tips for eyeglasses wearers? Please share your thoughts with me in the comment’s section.