Staying in great shape can be challenging, especially if you have a hectic lifestyle and don’t have a lot of time for gym and beauty treatments. Let me share with you some useful health tips and beauty secrets that will help you to stay in great shape:
1) Try not to eat before sleeping because late night dinner hinders production of one important for sleep harmon – melanin. So, the solution – you can have a healthy snack 3 hours prior to going to bed.
2) Bananas, melon, avocado, broccoli, pumpkin, cranberry, watermelon, eggplant, kiwi, onion – all of above products practically do not absorb pesticides during the growth, so, you can safely buy them at almost any store.
3) If you want to make a tasty salad and to use less of high in calories dressing for it, try to add grated apple into your salad – it will add more juice and you will need less of “fatty” dressing.
4) Another tip for healthy salad dressing: instead of adding mayonnaise or other high in calories dressing, add lemon juice mixed with olive oil, honey and salt to your taste. It will be a lot heather and just as tasty!
5) In order to stimulate and strengthen tender skin around your eyes, try this interesting exercise for some seconds (the important thing is that you should feel comfortable): try to open your eyes while keeping your lashes locked together. It’s very efficient!
6) When decorating your kitchen – keep in mind that colours can influence your appetite. For example, bright red and orange colours can stimulate you to eat more, while blue, green and white colours help to decrease the appetite.
7) If you want to lose weight, add a sticker on your fridge: “Closed at 20.00”.
8) When you don’t have a chewing gum at hand – you can freshen your breath chewing the lemon rind or parsley.
9) Alcohol and smoking (including passive smoking) are genuine enemies of vitamins. Alcohol particularly actively destroys vitamins B, C and K and only one cigarette can deduce a daily dose of vitamin C out of the body.
10) If you don’t have time to exercise, try to walk for 30 minutes 3 times a week. This will be a great alternative to the gym.
11) Sleep well. People who sleep no less than 6 hours every night have less risk of putting on extra weight than those who lack sleep.
12) A dozen olives before a meal is a Mediterranean secret to a healthy stomach.
13) When you have an insomnia – try to put on silk pyjama. Studies have shown that sleeping with silk pyjama on helps to have more pleasant, profound and sound sleep.
14) Do not be afraid to taste exotic foods – each new taste sensation extends the life for about 70 days.
15) Eating fish regularly helps strengthen the hair and nails.
I hope you found it useful. What are your tips for keeping yourself in great shape? Please, share your thoughts in the comment’s section.