How to get “beachy waves” hair that look so pretty and effortless? Let me share with you a simple recipe of homemade hair spray that will help bring out naturally beautiful texture of your hair, creating beachy waves, just like those you get when you are sunbathing and playing with water on the beach. Lets begin…
You will need:
– Coconut oil – 1 teaspoon (if you don’t have coconut oil, use argan oil instead). If you have thin hair – use smaller amount of oil;
– Sea salt (not a simple table salt) – 1 teaspoon:
– Leave-in conditioner – 1 teaspoon;
– Water based hair gel – 1 teaspoon;
– Warm water 1 cup (water shouldn’t be boiling hot, it should be comfortable to touch, just warm; water of slightly warm temperature will help dissolve oil and other ingredients);
Optional ingredients: you can add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, if you want to lighten your hair a little bit; you can also add 2 drops of essential oil of your choice, if you desire to add a particular scent; for example, 2 drops of orange essential oil will add beautiful and refreshing odor.
Put all the ingredients into a bowl and whisk thoroughly till they dissolve. Pour this homemade hair styling product into a spray bottle and shake well to make sure, one more time, that all the ingredients are dissolved and well blended together. Remember to shake the bottle before each use.
How to use this homemade hair spray?
– To achieve beautiful beachy waves hair: spray this mixture on dump hair and scrunch with your hands or with towel. You will get beautiful result when your hair dries.
– You can also spray this mix on your dump hair, then make a scrunched bun (or make a braid) and leave your hair this way overnight. In the morning, your hair should be already dry; loosen your hair and you should have beautiful and attractive beach waves. Add some more spray, if you feel like it.
– To get more volume and texture: spray the product on dry hair, concentrating only on your roots.
I hope you found it useful. Feel free to share your own beauty recipes and tips for achieving beach waves hair in the comment’s section below.