Beautiful hair adds some kind of personality to your image and naturally beautifies you. An attractive hairdo makes you the “eye candy” while, if there are visible dandruff flakes, you are certainly being eyed for a different reason.
Here are some natural hair care tips, which will help you maintain healthy locks:
1. Nutritious diet and a healthy lifestyle is a “must”, if you desire to have beautiful tresses. Drink lots of water and make sure to include protein into your diet, lentils and meat, for example, are good sources. Vitamin A is a vital nutrient promoting hair growth, hence green leafy vegetables, carrots and cod liver oil should also be included into your diet regime.
2. Stay away from hair styling treatments and products. Use of harsh chemicals will only spoil your hair growth in the long run; hence, it’s advisable to embrace the natural beauty of your hair and find the way to avoid chemicals based treatments, or, at least, use them rarely.
3. To treat dry or damaged hair, to add shine and volume try to use aloe vera or curd for conditioning your hair, they are some of the the most effective, natural cures.
– Use of aloe vera gel as a natural hair treatment:
Aloe vera can breath a new life in the way your hair looks and feels, just apply a small amount of aloe vera gel instead of your usual hair conditioner, let it sit on your hair for a minute or two and then, rinse. If you do it regularly, you will see the beneficial effects of this natural treatment.
Those ladies who want to add volume to their hair can try applying aloe vera gel as a hair mask and leave it on the hair for about 30 minutes, then rinse. You should notice beneficial results – more volume and shine after regular use.
– Use of curd for beautiful hair:
Mix 2 table spoons of curd with 1 table spoon of lemon juice and apply it on your hair, both on the roots and on the length, instead of hair conditioner after shampooing, then, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. It will add a lot of shine, softness and “silky feel” to your hair.
4. Keep your scalp clean and free from oil. Hair wash should be quite frequent, depending on the oiliness of your skin, as well as the exposure to dirt and dust. But it’s also not good to wash your hair daily, because you can strip it from natural oils which are essential for healthy hair growth. So, try to find your own balance. Usually, healthy hair washing intervals vary from 3 days to one week, depending on your needs. You can also give a try to a dry shampoo on your “lazy” days.
5. Using a shampoo and conditioner that suits your hair type is important. You can only understand if the product suits you by using it for a certain period of time. Try to find a good combination of products especially designed for the concerns of your hair type.
6. Do not comb wet hair because you can break it and try to avoid using hair dryer. It is best to let your hair dry naturally, especially in the summer time.
7. Get a good, regular and peaceful sleep. Your hair reflects the anxiety you are going through; so being happy is also a “must” if you want to stay away from dry tangled hair.
8. Always treat your hair gently. Avoid being harsh when combing, drying or styling your hair, because harsh movements can significantly damage your locks.
9. Use cold or lukewarm water for hair wash, because too hot water can damage the tips of your hair, and we don’t want that!
10. And finally, if you are really determined to take a good care of your hair, try doing good, deep conditioning hair masks regularly, preferably once a week or at least once every two weeks. You can do warm oil treatments using coconut oil, castor oil or olive oil; Just apply slightly warmed up oil on the roots of your hair and spread it to the lengths, keep it on (preferably warped) for at least 40 minutes and then, wash your hair, it will add shine and elasticity.
When you sow the seed of good care for your hair, your will be rewarded with gorgeous, shiny and silky locks!
Apart from the above stated points, it’s important to know that our physical and psychological conditions affect our appearance. Hence, we need to cultivate a stress-free, optimistic and positive attitude to be charming and attractive always.
I hope you found it useful. Please feel free to share your own natural hair care tips in the comments section below.
This article was kindly provided for you by Jerry Miller.
About the author:
My Name is Jerry Miller and I am running my online business in United States. Jerry Miller is passionate about writing and reading Health and Beauty. My website hair-straighteners.biz is working with world’s top manufacturers of beauty products for delivering you reliable, effective and top quality beauty solution. I love to share my vast knowledge and experience by interacting with people on the internet.