Well, sometimes, we tend to forget how happy and lucky we are to be born as ladies. Yes, there are many reasons to rejoice that we’ve been born as girls. Let’s look at some of them now (look at it with your sense of humor):
1) We can become happy simply by having a cup of warm cappuccino or because of buying a new strawberry lip gloss…and a bar of chocolate plus a romantic movie DVD can fix even our toughest day.
2) We don’t have a rick of pinching something while closing a zipper.
3) We don’t need to shave every day.
4) We can exchange dresses, hug and, even, sleep in one bed with our girl friends, without being called that offensive word.
5) Ladies are able to have multiple ‘pleasures’. Yay!
6) We can get rid of stress, simply, by sinking in a warm bath with rose petals, while men, often, need a box of beer.
7) In public restrooms we have separate cabins and, often, cleaner environment.
8) We can talk with mom on the phone for two hours without being called “mommy’s daughter”.
9) If we are ever in a bad mood, we can easily refer to a premenstrual or post menstrual syndrome.
10) Inviting a guy to a date is not included in our list of responsibilities, but if we ever do this, we will be considered as self-sufficient.
11) Our honor will stay spotless, even, if we weren’t able to repair our broken fridge or stick a shelf on the wall.
12) When we want we can easily become 10 centimeters taller, simply, by putting on high heels.
13) We can fully use the power of makeup to boost our self confidence and self-esteem.
14) Only we can fully experience the pleasure of wearing beautiful, lace lingerie.
15) Gentlemen open all doors in front of us and give us flowers, to make us feel special. Isn’t it amazing!
I hope you found it funny. Feel free to share your own glorious and fun reasons to be glad to be born a girl.