Let’s talk about some random fun facts. Some of them are strange, some facts are weird, but the most important is that you have fun and learn something new.
1) Nauru is the only country that doesn’t have the official capital.
2) The crocodile can’t stick his tongue out, because crocodile’s tongue is attached to the bottom of the mouth by a membrane.
3) The real name of Jean-Claude Van Damme is Jean-Claude Camille François Van Varenberg.
4) 1st Oscar Nomination (or 1st Academy Award) took place on 16 May 1929.
5) A blue whales heart beats only 9 times per minute.
6) Churchill used to “limit” himself by smoking about 10 cigars a day, that a cigar size eventually was named after him.
7) Favourite horse of Napoleon was called Marengo.
8) One day on the planet Venus is about 243 Earth days long.
9) In a year, an average person makes over 1000 phone calls.
10) Walt Disney (the creator of Mickey Mouse) was scared of mice. That’s funny!
11) Only less than 2% of all the people in the world can lick their elbow. Try it, if you can, then you are a rare person 🙂
12) Charlie Chaplin once went to a Charlie Chaplin-look-alike competition and lost.
13) Elvis Presley is said to have sent out look-alikes before he left his house to distract fans so he could walk in peace.
14) Chinese wise men used to say that those who sleep on their back are saints, those who sleep on their tummy are sinners, kings sleep on the right sight, and on the left – wise men.
I hope you liked these fun facts. Please, share with me some more of interesting facts in the comments section.