When you have a first date with the person you like, you want to be on the heights of your beauty, brains and everything.
But sometimes, the first date becomes the last one. What is the reason?
In this article, I present to you some ‘dating donts’, some kind of mistakes, which girls often do on the first date.
Read it with your sense of humour and learn what not to do on a first date.
1) Start off with sharing all of your problems. Let him know all the details of your quarrels with your sister, how your best friend betrayed you and how lonely and desperate you feel in life. Share how much you need a shoulder to cry on, somebody who will make you happy and save you out of this mess.
2) When you have a date with the new person, tell him all about your exes. It’s very important to enter into all the details, like this he will understand how honest and opened you are. And of course, when you finished explaining, tell him how much you miss one of your exes and how much you would like to get back together with them.
3) As long as you already told all the truth about your ex-stories – now it’s his turn. Ask him a lot of questions about how many girls he had before he met you and, of course, again – all in details. You need to know all of it right now, on a first date!
4) Talk with him about politics, guys often like it. The most important is – don’t agree with anything he says, because true politics’ talk involves arguing, right?
5) Now it’s time for some laugh! Start joking about him and his appearance, compare him with the cartoon’s heroes and make a lot of fun out of him.
6) Tell him all about your favourite movies, especially your favourite soap operas. He would love to know what happened in the last series. And yea, don’t forget to add that those films are the best and you can’t live without watching them every evening.
7) Shopping thematics are very interesting for guys. Tell him how much you love shopping, and how great and relaxing it is for you, almost like a therapy. Anyway, you need to make a point how much more interesting shopping is in comparison to ‘stupid’ football, where 24 big guys run after one small ball.
8) Now, at the end of the evening, just tell him that you think he is the one and how you can picture him to be your husband already. Tell him that you don’t need further thinking, you are now sure! 🙂
After all these tips and tricks, you can be sure that he won’t call again. This is why, if you are serious about the person, try to avoid all of above and just be yourself.
If you have something to add to this funny list of first date ‘donts’, please leave your reply in the comments’ section below.