Today we will talk about beautiful lips, lipstick how to’s and makeup tips and tricks. Let’s begin:
1) To achieve longer lasting lip color mix your lip pencil with your lipstick on the back of your hand and then, apply it on your lips using a lip brush.
2) Play with lipstick colors, mix and match different shades, create your own original lip colors.
3) If you have trouble to line up your lips perfectly, then try this trick: apply your lip pencil in dots around your lips and then, connect all these dots together. Make sure to follow your natural lip line.
4) To avoid lipstick bleeding, apply your lipstick first and then, line the contour of your lips with your favorite lip liner to set the color.
5) If you want to get slight lip augmentation (no surgery involved) – apply a neutral lip pencil that is close to your natural lip color (instead of applying a pencil that matches your lipstick), then, apply your lipstick, add some shimmer on your cupid’s bow and in the center of your lower lip and, finally, apply your favorite lip gloss. Your lips will look bigger!
6) Try to blend your moisturizer with your lipstick on the back of your hand, then apply it on your lips – you’ll get a softer lip color and some extra hydration for your lips.
7) Try applying your lipstick with a lip brush, it will make your application more precise and your lipstick tube will last longer.
8) How to avoid getting lipstick on your teeth? After applying your lipstick, cover your finger with a tissue and poke it into your mouth, making “O” letter with your lips, take your finger out and see the excess of lipstick stay on the tissue (it would eventually land up on your teeth).
9) If you find that your lipstick or lip liner are too drying, then, apply a lip balm before doing your makeup, let it sink into your lips for at least 5 minutes, then, apply your lipstick.
10) Dab a touch of shimmery gloss in the center of your lips to get that cute, pouty mouth. It will also make your lips look slightly bigger.
11) If you find that your upper lip is slightly smaller than your lower one (or, it can be the other way round), try this beauty tip: apply slightly lighter colored lipstick on the smaller lip and the darker shade – on the bigger one. It will help balance the look.
12) If you want to keep your lipstick on while dinning, discretely lick the tip of your glass before drinking, it will prevent your lipstick from printing on the utensil.
13) Lipstick can become a great cream blush. Try mixing your lipstick with liquid highlighter on the back of your hand and then, apply it on your cheeks (to get that extra glow) and on your lips for balanced and elegant look.
14) Seal your lipstick with translucent powder, it will make your lip color last longer.
15) You can also set your lipstick using dry blusher or matching eyeshadow.
16) Here is the main lipstick rule: the darker your skin, the darker your lip color can be.
17) Mix your favorite lipstick with a little bit of Vaseline to create your own tinted gloss.
18) To achieve that gorgeous pouty look, brush your lips using a clean toothbrush. Apply olive oil on your lips straight after. Not only this beauty trick will help you forget about any chapping, but also, your lips will get that natural, bright rosy color.
19) To create a mouth that pops line your lips and apply your lipstick, then, dip a Q-tip in a concealer or foundation and run it along the lip line, blend well. Your lips will instantly stand out.
20) And my final tip is: never share your makeup.
I hope you’ve found these makeup tips and tricks useful.
Feel free to share your own lipstick how to’s in the comment’s section below.