How to wake up beautiful and well rested in the morning? Well, there are various answers to this question. Today, let’s talk about some of them:
1) Avoid drinking too much liquid before going to sleep, because it can cause bags under eyes. Also, avoid eating too much of salty foods before bed, because salt helps to retain moisture in the body which, usually, also leads to puffiness around the eyes.
2) If you are a lover of coffee, try to abstain from this energy giving drink after 5 PM. Also, avoid cigarettes and alcohol at least 4 hours prior to going to sleep, if you want to wake up beautiful and fresh looking. (Actually, alcohol and cigarettes should be avoided at all times, if you wish to keep your youth and attractiveness for longer period of time.)
3) Cleanse your face thoroughly prior to going bed and make sure that you get rid of all traces of cosmetics. While applying your night cream or treatment – apply only a thin layer of product, giving your skin an opportunity to breath and rest.
4) Sleep with opened window. This, of course, if you are not afraid of getting cold at night. Fresh air is very beneficial for skin and for our overall beauty. If you don’t like the idea of keeping your window opened the whole night, you can aerate the room and open your window only for 10-20 minutes prior to going to sleep.
5) Loosen and brush your hair before going to bed. Not only it’s more pleasant to sleep with your hair free from tightly braided hairstyles and sophisticated hairdos, but also, brushing and gently massaging your scalp prior to going to sleep will stimulate circulation and encourage healthy hair growth.
6) Take a relaxing bath before going to sleep, it will help relax your body and eliminate toxins accumulated during the day. Here is a quick and easy recipe of wonderful, rejuvenating and relaxing bath: pour into your bath half cup of sweet almond oil (if you don’t have it, olive oil also will do), add a handful of chamomile flowers and a handful of sea salt; add some rose petals as a pleasant finishing touch.
You can also light up couple of aromatic fruity candles and spray rose water into your face while sitting in the bath; don’t forget to put on some soothing music or love songs playing in the background. After such a bath you will sleep like a baby!
7) Try to learn to sleep on your back. I know, it’s not so easy to appropriate this habit, but if you persist and continuously try to do it – it will become your second nature. Sleeping on your back has multiple benefits, especially, if you want your face to stay young and beautiful for longer.
8) Let me share with you a great recipe of healthy and rejuvenating morning drink that is not only tasty, but also, it will give you a lot of energy for a wonderful start of a new day: pour into a cup of water (it can be warm or hot water, according to your preference) 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 table spoon of lemon and 1 table spoon of aloe Vera juice. This “miracle water” will help to cleanse, rejuvenate and refresh your body in the morning, giving you natural boost of energy.
9) A happy girl can’t be unattractive, this is why it’s important to go to sleep in a great and positive mood, harboring good thoughts and dwelling in the territory of happiness. If you seep next to your special someone – it’s even better! When you go to sleep happy, loved and beautiful – you will surely wake up pretty with a big smile on your face!
Love and be loved!
I hope you found it useful. Please feel free to comment and share your own tips on how to wake up beautiful and well rested in the comments section below.