Let me share with you 6 random interesting beauty tips that might be useful for you:
1) Make your own nail polish colour. You will need: transparent nail polish and eyeshadow of any colour you like; mix the two together and you’ve got your own original colour to cover your nails!
2) How to achieve the perfect nails shape that suits you and will always look harmonious? The answer is simple: the shape of your nail should mirror the shape of your cuticles. It’s an easy and simple way to shape your nails in the way that will compliment your hands.
3) Here is simple tip for using dry shampoo: to avoid white spots from a dry shampoo in your hair – spray it on your brush first and then sweep the brush throughout your hair to achieve fresh looking hair with no signs of dry shampoo use.
4) Use lemon for stain-free and odour free nails. Rub lemon into your nails for couple of minutes. Not only it will leave your nails white and healthy looking, but also this tip is great if you want to get rid of cigarettes odour or any other smells your nails might have.
5) Here is beauty tip from New York Fashion week: apply bronzer on your eyes. It might sound unusual and strange but applying bronzer into the crease of your eyes or all over your eyelid can look very natural and can instantly warm up your face. I love using this tip if I’m in a hurry and want to look fresh and effortless.
6) Another easy tip also from Fashion week: if you want to instantly freshen up your look try to gently dab clear lip balm on your eye lids (without any eyeshadow) and finish it off with mascara. This makeup trend will make your eyes look very fresh and glossy.
I hope you found some of these beauty tips useful. What is your favourite beauty tip? Please share your thoughts with me in the comment’s section.