Let’s continue to talk about makeup and beauty tips for women…You can read Part 1 of this article here.
1) Mix your foundation with one drop of liquid highlighter and apply it on your face, you’ll instantly get glowing, luminous and fresh complexion.
2) Try to apply your concealer with a fluffy eyeshadow brush for more smooth and even application and blending.
4) Clean the surface of your cell phone regularly (using rubbing alcohol), because with the time, it becomes a bacteria house, which might cause acne and face irritation. (But don’t put your phone into a washing machine ;))
5) You can use cold, damp green tea bags as your facial toner. It’s soothing, natural, hydrating and gentle.
6) To improve the appearance of your skin, try to cut out sodas from your diet and drink water instead. Also, make sure to get enough sleep and eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
6) Sea salt, honey and olive oil mix makes a great hands and body scrub (but it might be a little too harsh for your face). Gently massage your hands and body with this homemade beauty treatment and then, rinse it out and pat your skin dry, without using a soap. Your hands and body will feel moisturized and happy!
7) You can apply Visine on zits, it will help to quickly get rid of redness.
8) If you don’t have your usual eyeliner at hand, but you, absolutely, want to line your eyes, then take a thin, 1 mm painting brush (you can get it in a workshop store) and use the excess mascara off the end of your mascara applicator, as your eyeliner or wet your black eyeshadow with one drop of water and use it to line your eyes (with the same 1 mm painting brush).
9) Braid your slightly damp hair before you go to sleep and you will wake up with wonderful waves in the morning.
10) Cornstarch or baby powder make a wonderful dry shampoo. Apply a little bit of one or the other and then, brush your hair thoroughly. Your hair will look refreshed and you’ll even get slightly amplified volume.
11) If you love applying your foundation with your hands, try to moisturise your fingers before applying it, this way your foundation application will be a lot smoother and easier.
12) If you want to give an illusion of bigger lips, apply a clear, very shiny lip gloss on your Cupid’s bow and in the middle of your lower lip. It will instantly make your lips look bigger and more luscious.
13) Gently press a cold spoon against your eye bags to make them look smaller.
14) To get rid of white deodorant stains (instead of using water, as we usually do) – rub the stained place with your synthetic tights. It works like magic!
15) Use darker shade of foundation, as your bronzer (or face contouring color). It will be very easy to blend it with your usual foundation color and the result will look very smooth and natural.
16) To prevent bright lipstick from staining your pearly white teeth try this trick: after you’ve applied your lipstick, place your index finger into your mouth, press your lips together and then, slowly slide your finger out to get rid of excess of lipstick from the inside part of your lips. Make sure nobody is watching! 😉
17) To naturally brighten up your skin – add a little bit of freshly squeezed lemon juice into your facial scrub. (Make sure you are not allergic to lemon and don’t get lemon into your eyes!)
18) You can use honey instead of Chapstick on your lips. Sweet and cute! Licking your lips will taste awesome! 😉 Also, you can mix raw honey with a little bit of olive oil and use it as your natural (sweet) lip balm.
19) Dont’ apply foundation all over your face, because your face, just like yourself, needs to breath. Apply your foundation or concealer only on the areas that need coverage; then, apply your favorite mascara and lipgloss and, voila, you are ready to conquer the world!
20) Coconut oil can become your all-in-one, natural beauty treatment. You can use it as a face and body moisturizer, nourishing hair treatment, hand and feet cream, lip balm, eye cream, nail strengthening treatment, etc. Coconut oil is rich in vitamins, nourishing and it smells amazing!
What are your favorite makeup and beauty tips for women? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment’s section below.
You can read Part 1 of this article here.