Every girl has at least one nail polish in her beauty collection, but often, we only use it to paint our nails. Surprisingly, nail polish has many other uses that we, probably, never heard about. Let’s talk about them:
1) Add a touch of glamour to your shoes. You can do it easily using nail polishes of various colors. For example, if you want to create lovely trendy patterns on your shoes, you want to paint your initials on them or you want to make a “nose” of your shoe white or pink, use a tape to cover the part of your shoe that you don’t want to paint on, then use nail polish brush, paint brush or sponge to paint the color onto your shoe, finish up with the top coat, wait till it dries and you are done! You have just created custom made shoes that are not only unique, but also have your own personal touch.
2) Nail polish can be used to make all your labels smudge proof. If you want to be creative and write special labels to identify salt and paper, distinguish the bottles of your shampoo or you just want write your name on a ring bell of your door and have it stay there for longer – you can use clear nail polish to coat your labels and make them absolutely smudge proof.
3) You can use different nail polish colors to make custom made jewelry. It’s a very easy way to glamorize your outfits and make it look super stylish. You can match your earrings with your bracelet and necklace painting them all with similar patterns, “marbleize” them or, if you are really creative, you can make your own paintings on your jewels using nail polishes of different colors. It can be really fun!
4) You can easily seal your envelops using clear nail polish, instead of licking the glue on the back of the envelop every time…
5) Use nail polish to paint your keys, like this you will easily distinguish which key is from your front door and which one is the key of your mail box.
6) Add a touch of glamour to your makeup brushes using nail polish. It’s a very easy and creative way to make your makeup brushes look cute and original – just paint them with special patterns that inspire you the most and make them look like one unique makeup set.
7) Stop runs in stockings – just dab a clear nail polish to both ends of a run and prevent the tear from spending further. It’s an easy way to wear your favorite stockings for longer.
8) If you have beautiful earrings but you are allergic to that metal – try to coat the part of your earrings that touches your skin with a clear nail polish, wait till it dries and try to put your earrings on – you should have no allergic reaction any more!
9) Bring a “new life” to your old cell phone cases. You can creatively paint them with your own patterns using various nail polish colors or you can add some “bling” to your cell phone cases by pouring glitter on top of freshly painted nail polish, then seal it all with the top coat, and voila, you have brand new trendy cell phone case!
10) Use clear nail polish for easy needle threading. Just apply some nail polish on the cut thread and then roll it between your fingers to make it dry quickly, then you will see how easily thread will go through the needle’s eye.
I hope you found it useful. Please feel free to share your own unusual ways to use nail polish in the comment’s section below.