Beautiful hair10 SUPERFOODS FOR FLAWLESS SKIN AND BEAUTIFUL HAIR . Read more ... » adds some kind of personality to your image and naturally beautifies you. An attractive hairdo makes you the “eye candy” while, if there are visible dandruff flakes, you are certainly being eyed for a different reason.
Here are some natural hair care15 BEAUTY TIPS EVERY GIRL SHOULD KNOW (PART 1). Read more ... » tips, which will help you maintain healthy locks:
1. Nutritious diet and10 FOODS MODELS EAT . Read more ... » a healthy lifestyle10 COMMANDMENTS OF STAYING YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL FOR LONGER . Read more ... » is a “must”, if you desire to have beautiful tresses. Drink lots of water and make sure to include protein into your diet, lentils and meat, for example, are good sources. Vitamin A is a vital nutrient promoting hair8 THINGS YOUR HAIR CAN SAY ABOUT YOU THAT YOU MAY NOT REALIZE . Read more ... » growth, hence green leafy vegetables, carrots10 HEALTH BENEFITS OF CARROTS + TASTY GRATED CARROT SALAD RECIPE . Read more ... » and cod liver oil should also be included into your diet regime.
2. Stay away from hair styling10 AMAZING TIPS ON HOW TO GROW AND STYLE YOUR BANGS ELEGANTLY . Read more ... » treatments and products. Use of harsh chemicals will only spoil your hair growthDIY HAIR GROWTH SERUM: HOW TO GROW YOUR EYELASHES AND EYEBROWS?. Read more ... » in the long run; hence, it’s advisable to embrace the natural beautyTOP 4 CHOCOLATE HOMEMADE FACE MASKS . Read more ... » of your hair and find the way to avoid chemicals based treatments, or, at least, use them rarely.
3. To treat dry or damaged hair, to add shine and volumeHAIR SHINE AND VOLUME - TIPS, TRICKS AND MASKS. Read more ... » try to use aloe veraHOW TO PREVENT THE APPEARANCE OF WRINKLES? 8 NATURAL WAYS . Read more ... » or curd for conditioning your hair, they are some of the the most effective, natural cures.
Aloe vera can breath a new life in the way your hair looks10 FABULOUS FASHION TIPS ON HOW TO FIND YOUR OWN DISTINCTIVE PERSONAL STYLE . Read more ... » and feels, just apply a small amount of aloe vera gel instead of your usual hair conditioner8 NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS STRAIGHT FROM YOUR KITCHEN. Read more ... », let it sit on your hair for a minute or two and then, rinse. If you do it regularly, you will see the beneficial effects of this natural treatment.
Those ladies who want to add volume to their hair can try applying aloe vera gel as a hair mask3 HOMEMADE HAIR MASKS FOR BOOSTING YOUR NATURAL HAIR GROWTH (PART 1). Read more ... » and leave it on the hair for about 30 minutes, then rinse. You should notice beneficial results – more volume and shine after regular use.
You can buy aloe vera gel in any health15 HEALTH TIPS TO HELP KEEP YOURSELF IN GREAT SHAPE. Read more ... » food store or online. (Some good brands are: Aloe Farms Aloe Vera Gel Organic, Lily Of The Desert – Aloe Vera Gel Whole Leaf.)
- Use of curd for beautiful hair:
Mix 2 table spoons of curd with 1 table spoon of lemon10 TIPS ON HOW YOU CAN USE LEMON IN YOUR BEAUTY ROUTINE . Read more ... » juice and apply it on your hair, both on the roots and on the length, instead of hair conditioner after shampooing, then, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. It will add a lot of shine, softness and “silky feel” to your hair.
4. Keep your scalp clean and free from oil. Hair wash should be quite frequent, depending on the oiliness of your skin, as well as the exposure to dirt and dust. But it’s also not good to wash your hair daily, because you can strip it from natural oils10 AMAZING NATURAL OILS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR BEAUTY . Read more ... » which are essential for healthy hair9 TIPS ON HOW TO WAKEUP BEAUTIFUL AND WELL RESTED. Read more ... » growth. So, try to find your own balance. Usually, healthy hair washing intervals vary from 3 days to one week, depending on your needs. You can also give a try to a dry shampoo10 HAIR TIPS AND BAD HAIR DAY FIXES . Read more ... » on your “lazy” days. (Here are some of the best dry shampoos, on my opinion: Batiste Dry Shampoo Original, Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo, Acure Organics Dry Shampoo – Powder).
5. Using a shampoo and conditioner12 TIPS ON HOW TO GET MORE VOLUME IN YOUR HAIR . Read more ... » that suits your hair type is important. You can only understand if the product suits you by using it for a certain period of time. Try to find a good combination of products especially designed for the concerns of your hair type.
6. Do not comb wet hair because you can break it and try to avoid using hair dryer. It is best to let your hair dry naturally, especially in the summer10 SUMMER BEAUTY DOS AND DON'TS YOU NEED TO BE AWARE ABOUT . Read more ... » time.
7. Get a good, regular and peaceful sleep. Your hair reflects the anxiety you are going through; so being happy is also a “must” if you want to stay away from dry tangled hair.
8. Always treat your hair gently. Avoid being harsh when combing, drying or styling your hair, because harsh movements can significantly damage your locks.
9. Use cold or lukewarm water for hair wash, because too hot water can damage the tips of your hair, and we don’t want that!
10. And finally, if you are really determined to take a good care of your hair, try doing good, deep conditioning hair masksHAIR SHINE AND VOLUME - TIPS, TRICKS AND MASKS. Read more ... » regularly, preferably once a week or at least once every two weeks. You can do warm oil treatments using coconut oilHOW TO PREVENT THE APPEARANCE OF WRINKLES? 8 NATURAL WAYS . Read more ... », castor oil17 GLORIOUS OVERNIGHT BEAUTY TIPS THAT YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY TRY. Read more ... » or olive oil45 OLIVE OIL BENEFITS FOR HEALTH, HAIR, SKIN AND OTHER THINGS. Read more ... »; Just apply slightly warmed up oil on the roots of your hair and spread it to the lengths, keep it on (preferably warped) for at least 40 minutes and then, wash your hair, it will add shine and elasticity.
When you sow the seed of good care for your hair, your will be rewarded with gorgeous, shiny and silky locks!
Apart from the above stated points, it’s important to know that our physical and psychological conditions affect our appearance. Hence, we need to cultivate a stress-free, optimistic and positive attitude to be charming and attractive always.
I hope you found it useful. Please feel free to share your own natural hair careBEAUTY SECRETS OF CLEOPATRA (PART 2). Read more ... » tips in the comments section below.
This article was kindly provided for you by Jerry Miller.
About the author:
My Name is Jerry Miller and I am running my online business in United States. Jerry Miller is passionate about writing and reading Health and Beauty15 HEALTH TIPS TO HELP KEEP YOURSELF IN GREAT SHAPE. Read more ... ». My website hair-straighteners.biz is working with world’s top manufacturers of beauty products8 BUDGET BEAUTY TIPS AND TRICKS EVERY GIRL SHOULD TRY. Read more ... » for delivering you reliable, effective and top quality beauty solution. I love to share my vast knowledge and experience by interacting with people on the internet.