8 Beauty tips12 BEAUTY TIPS FROM BACKSTAGE FASHION SHOW. Read more ... » for healthy skinTOP 10 HEALTHY DRINKS. Read more ... ». Homemade face masks16 BEAUTY TIPS, TRICKS AND SECRETS FROM AROUND THE WORLD. Read more ... » recipes
Your skin10 UNHEALTHY FOODS/DRINKS TO AVOID THAT ARE BAD FOR YOUR SKIN. Read more ... » is the biggest organ of the body and it reflects the overall well being and balance of your whole system – your body, mind and soul. If one thing goes out of balance – it can instantly be reflected on your skin. Skin acts as a “blanket” to protect your inner organs from external interferences.
The most exposed part of the skin is the face. It’s very sensitive to the pollution of the environment and various changes of temperature. It’s crucial to protect and take care of your skin or, otherwise, the damage could be irreversible. Let’s talk about some basic, yet important skin care8 FOOT CARE TIPS FOR BEAUTIFUL AND HAPPY FEET. Read more ... » “rules” that can help you get that healthy and glowing skinTOP 10 HEALTHY DRINKS. Read more ... ». Let’s have a look on some very basic steps to follow:
1) Basic skin care
The basic of proper skin care includes daily CTM (Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing) treatment suitable for your skin type. Not only it’s a part of personal hygiene, but also, good skinHealthy food and harmful products for the beauty of your skin. Read more ... » care routine will help your makeup12 BEAUTY TIPS FROM BACKSTAGE FASHION SHOW. Read more ... » look perfect and smooth. (It’s preferable to use only alcohol-free products on the face.)
2) Sun protection10 TIPS ON HOW TO LOOK YOUNGER FOR LONGER. Read more ... »
Skin, even its deep layers, can be significantly damaged by the sun and its harmful UVA/UVB rays, therefore, it’s important to religiously use sunscreen10 TIPS ON HOW TO LOOK YOUNGER FOR LONGER. Read more ... » wherever you live. Even when the weather is cloudy, sun rays still can penetrate into the deep layers of your skin, boosting it’s ageing process and “providing” some unattractive sunspots. It’s recommended to apply sunscreen twice a day. There are two types of sunscreen: physical block and chemical protection. You can chose one that suits your skin type and answers your skin’s needs. Often, your foundation7 BEAUTY TIPS FOR PERFECT FOUNDATION. Read more ... » or facial powder8 MOST COMMON FOUNDATION MISTAKES EVERY GIRL SHOULD KNOW ABOUT . Read more ... » already have sunblock protection in it, which is usually enough. Not only sunscreen protects your skin from sun spots, but also it can help slow down the ageing process. You can also boost your internal sun resistance by improving your diet and10 FOODS MODELS EAT . Read more ... » eating more of fresh fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins and antioxidants.
3) ScrubHOMEMADE FACE AND BODY SCRUBS RECIPES WITH THE USE OF COFFEE. Read more ... » or exfoliate8 BEAUTY TIPS ON HOW TO FIX DRY SKIN. Read more ... » your skin regularly
This is a must of beautiful, healthy and glowing skin. ExfoliationHOW TO GET PINK LIPS NATURALLY? 8 TIPS. Read more ... » helps to get rid of dead skin cells, revealing fresh, smooth and soft skin beneath. It’s recommended to exfoliate your face, at least, once a week, but there are some very gentle scrubs that exist on the market which can be used every day.
You can also try to make your own natural homemade face5 HOMEMADE FACE SCRUB RECIPES WITH OATMEAL. Read more ... » scrub, let me share with you some recipes. Try this: mix 1 table spoon of fine sugar and 2 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil10 VINTAGE BEAUTY TIPS THAT WE SHOULD USE MORE OFTEN TODAY . Read more ... ». Gently massage your skin with it, don’t rub and don’t be harsh! Then, rinse well with warm, then cold water15 REASONS FOR DRINKING WATER. Read more ... ».
You can also try this recipe: mix 2 table spoons of coconut oilTOP 10 USES OF COCONUT OIL FOR BEAUTY. Read more ... » with mashed strawberry in a bowl and then, gently scrub away dead skin and impurities from your face. Wash up when finished, and splash your face with cold water, as a final step.
4) Face masksTOP 4 CHOCOLATE HOMEMADE FACE MASKS . Read more ... » according to your skin type
Girls in their twenties who have acneHealthy food and harmful products for the beauty of your skin. Read more ... »-prone skin have completely different skin concerns than ladies in their forties who have dry skinHOW TO GET PINK LIPS NATURALLY? 8 TIPS. Read more ... ». This is why it’s important to chose face masks according to your skin’s needs.
Let me share with you some effective face masks for various skin concerns:
Recipes of homemade face masks15 BEAUTY TIPS EVERY GIRL SHOULD KNOW (PART 1). Read more ... » for dry skin:
- Egg yolk5 HOMEMADE FACIAL MASKS WITH THE USE OF AN EGG . Read more ... » plus olive oil maskTOP 4 CHOCOLATE HOMEMADE FACE MASKS . Read more ... » is great for dry skin. Mix one table spoon of olive oil with one egg yolk, apply it on your face for 5-10 minutes, then wash it off with warm, then cold water. Your skin will feel soft, supple and nourished.
- Honey and milk facial mask8 TRAVEL BEAUTY TIPS TO HELP YOU SURVIVE LONG HAUL FLIGHT. Read more ... » can be good for treating normal to dry skin. Just mix 3 table spoons of milk with 1 tea spoon of honey and wipe your face with this mix using a cotton pad. Wait a little bit, then rinse. (Don’t wait until the mask is completely dry, because it can be harsh for your skin. You can reapply this mix on your face couple of times instead. Also, avoid using honey if you have sensitive skinMAKEUP TIPS: 6 ORIGINAL WAYS TO USE YOUR FOUNDATION. Read more ... ».)
Recipes of face masks for oily skin:
Oily and acne-prone skin demands different treatment.
Mud and clay masks will be very effective on oily skin.
- Here is the recipe of facial treatment20 MAIN ENEMIES OF OUR BEAUTY! . Read more ... » for matifying oily skin: mix 1 table spoon of white clay with 1 egg white and 1 table spoon of jojoba oil (this oil can be used on oily skin). Apply this mix on your skin for 10-15 minutes; rinse with lukewarm, then cold water.
Recipe of face mask8 TRAVEL BEAUTY TIPS TO HELP YOU SURVIVE LONG HAUL FLIGHT. Read more ... » for normal skin:
- Oatmeal plus olive oil is a great facial nourishing mask for a normal and even dry skin types. First, mix 2 table spoons of oats with a little bit of warm water and wait until it gets supple. Add 2 table spoons of olive oil. Apply the mask on your face (make sure that the oatmeal isn’t too hot, the temperature should be lukewarm and comfortable to touch). Let this mask sit on your face for 10-15 minutes and, then, gently exfoliate it off.
If you’ve got an unexpected pimple, here is how you can get rid of it without squeezing: apply a drop of tea-tree oil straight on the pimple prior to going to sleep. In the morning9 TIPS ON HOW TO WAKEUP BEAUTIFUL AND WELL RESTED. Read more ... » it should be better.
Here is a simple ritual that can help ladies with dry skin: massage your face with coconut oil (or olive oil, avocado"NATURAL SKIN CARE PRODUCTS": AVOCADO OIL BENEFITS AND USES FOR SKIN. Read more ... » oil, sweet almond oil6 CHEMICAL-FREE NATURAL MOISTURIZING SUBSTITUTES FOR YOUR HAIR, SKIN AND NAILS. Read more ... ») for couple of minutes every night. It will help improve skin circulation and, rich in vitamins, coconut oil will moisturize9 BEAUTY TIPS AND TRICKS FOR SOFT AND HEALTHY LIPS . Read more ... » and nourish your skin, making it look and feel refreshed and supple.
5) Facial exercisesHOW TO MAKE YOUR FACE LOOK THINNER? 8 BEAUTY TIPS. Read more ... » can help you tone facial muscles and improve the blood circulation in your skin. Youtube it!
6) Detoxify and nourish your skin
Dehydrated skin can look saggy and lifeless; your whole body, as well as your skin need significant amount of hydration. It’s recommended to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day, which can help detoxify and naturally hydrate your whole system. To get healthier skin, it’s also important to nourish it from within. You can do it by improving your eating habitsHEALTHY EATING TIPS: 9 FOODS YOU SHOULDN'T EAT BEFORE BED. Read more ... » – include maximum of vitamins and minerals into your diet20 OF THE HEALTHIEST FOODS. Read more ... » by eating fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
7) No smoking. No alcohol.
These are real enemies of the beauty8 UNCONVENTIONAL WAYS TO USE A LIP GLOSS . Read more ... » and youth of your skin. Once a person is addicted to these bad habits – it’s very tough to find the way out… Smoking and alcohol infuse toxins into the body which gradually, but surely show their effect on the skin. Due to lack of nutrients and oxygen, harmful free radicalsHOW TO PREVENT THE APPEARANCE OF WRINKLES? 8 NATURAL WAYS . Read more ... » damage the elastic fibers and collagen in the skin, and slowly premature wrinkles10 TIPS ON HOW TO LOOK YOUNGER FOR LONGER. Read more ... » appear on the face. Also, habitual smoking causes lines and wrinkles around the mouth. We don’t want this, do we?
8) Manage stress.
Stressed mind not only can result in various diseases, but also can show its effects on the skin. Stress can make your skin sensitive and trigger acne and other skin problems. Stress is also a sure road to premature ageing. If you want to live long and healthy live and have healthier skin – try to learn manage your stress. Try to cultivate the positive and optimistic state of mind, laugh more, keep participating your hobbies and activities that are fun and pleasant. You can also try meditation and relaxation, join yoga20 BENEFITS OF YOGA YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT. Read more ... » classes or start working out. All these tips can effectively help you manage your stress and, therefore, healthier skin will be the pleasant consequence.
I hope you found these tips useful. Please feel free to share your own beauty tips for12 BEAUTY TIPS FROM BACKSTAGE FASHION SHOW. Read more ... » healthier skin in the comment section below.