10 Uses for vaseline
If you’ve got vaseline and it stays in your makeup10 BEST MAKEUP BOOKS WORTH BUYING. Read more ... » box for ages without use, this situation can change right now. Let us share with you 10 great uses for vaseline:
(Quick note: We don’t recommend using these vaseline tips consistently and often, these tips are only good for occasions, when you don’t have any other options, as vaseline can also irritate the skin11 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT SKIN . Read more ... », clog pores and seal in the dirt.)
1) If you’ve run out of your usual eyebrow gel9 FABULOUS BEAUTY TIPS ON HOW TO GET PERFECT EYEBROWS . Read more ... », you can use vaseline, it will easily and quickly tame your eyebrows8 PERSONAL FLAWS THAT ACTUALLY MAKE YOU FLAWLESS . Read more ... » and make them look shiny and groomed during the day.
2) If you don’t have any other options, but vaseline, it can act as a great lip balm10 OVERNIGHT BEAUTY TIPS: HOW TO BE MORE BEAUTIFUL IN THE MORNING? . Read more ... » and make chapped lips softBEAUTY TIPS AND TRICKS FOR KISSABLE LIPS. Read more ... » again. Apply it on your lips9 BEAUTY TIPS AND TRICKS FOR SOFT AND HEALTHY LIPS . Read more ... » before applying your lipstickHOW TO MAKE A CHOCOLATE HOMEMADE LIP GLOSS?. Read more ... » and your lips will stay moist and soft during the day. (Again, do it only if you don’t have other options, olive oil8 WAYS TO USE OLIVE OIL FOR BEAUTY. Read more ... », for example, is a lot more beneficial for skin, than vaseline).
3) If you don’t have your lipstick at hand, but you absolutely need it, you can mix vaseline with a pink or red eyeshadow10 MAKEUP TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE YOUR EYES STAND OUT AND LOOK BIGGER. Read more ... ». And voila, you’ve just created your own lip shade.
4) If you have a very tight ring and you can’t take it off, vaseline can help. Rub your finger with vaseline and then your ring will easily come off.
5) Vaseline can help you to remove the most stubborn makeup. Just apply some of it on the area of your face that you want to clean, rub or massage it gently, and then, wash it off your face. (Don’t do it every day. Use this trick only if you don’t have any other options. If you have olive oil or coconut oilHOW TO PREVENT THE APPEARANCE OF WRINKLES? 8 NATURAL WAYS . Read more ... », use these instead.)
6) If you’ve run out of your leave in conditioner10 OVERNIGHT BEAUTY TIPS: HOW TO BE MORE BEAUTIFUL IN THE MORNING? . Read more ... », you can apply a little bit of vaseline on the ends of your hairVERY EFFECTIVE MASK FOR EXTREME HAIR GROWTH. Read more ... » to make your locks look healthier.
7) If you don’t have your usual highlighter7 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE A HIGHLIGHTER. Read more ... » at hand, you can use vaseline as a highlighter. Apply it on your cheekbones, on your cupid’s bow and in the inner corners of your eyes to easily achieve fresh and dewy look.
8) If you don’t have any other moisturizerTOP 4 CHOCOLATE HOMEMADE FACE MASKS . Read more ... » at hand, apply vaseline at night to your feet to make them softer and then, put on socks. In the morning9 TIPS ON HOW TO WAKEUP BEAUTIFUL AND WELL RESTED. Read more ... » your feet will feel a lot softer.
9) If you’ve run out of your lip gloss6 MAKEUP TIPS TO CREATE PERFECT NUDE LIPS. Read more ... » and you absolutely need it, because you have girlsWHAT GIRLS LIKE ABOUT A GUY'S BODY? 9 THINGS. Read more ... » night out, you can use vaseline as your lip gloss. Avoid doing it every day though, as we’ve already mentioned above.
10) If you’ve run out of your lip scrub10 WONDERFUL DIY NATURAL HOMEMADE EXFOLIATORS. Read more ... », and you don’t have anything else at hand, put vaseline to your lips for a few minutes, then scrubHOMEMADE FACE AND BODY SCRUBS RECIPES WITH THE USE OF COFFEE. Read more ... » your lips with a toothbrush to exfoliate8 BEAUTY TIPS ON HOW TO FIX DRY SKIN. Read more ... » them, you will see how smooth your mouth will feel. If you have any kind of vegetable oil at hand, use it instead.
And finally, some people use vaseline as face moisturiser, but we wouldn’t recommend it. Although it used to be considered as a terrific moisturizer in the past, researches show that vaseline can clog pores, add excess oil to your face and, actually, is not as beneficial for you, as it used to be considered for decades, therefore avoid using vaseline consistently.
What are your favorite uses for vaseline?